Votive celebrations, festivals, concerts, races, etc. are unmissable festive, cultural and sporting events in Aveyron and around Millau.
- Millau night market: every other Monday during the summer, the Millau night market takes place in the heart of the city.
- The 100 km of Millau: a running event, held in September, on a paved road, it is one of the oldest 100 km in France.
- The Millau Viaduct Eiffage Race: a foot race that will take you 300 m above the Tarn, in May.
- The Templar Festival: several races and trails in the middle of nature, in the heart of Aveyron.
- The Terre des Cardabelles Rally: a car rally on tracks and dirt roads.